View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #45
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I owned a NookColor for 8 months and currently have a Kindle Fire. I think they are both very solidly constructed. I personally find NO REASON at all to think the Fire feels like a cheap toy. I suspect brand loyalty is affecting your judgement even though you claim otherwise. Hardware-wise they are both good devices.
As I said previously, I had a chance to handle the Fire, at Target. Now, after reading your comments regarding my comment of it feeling like a cheap toy, the Fire I handled was a demo. Could it be possible that the demo didn't have the inerts of a real Fire? If the demo IS the real thing, IMO, it felt like a cheap toy. Now I own the K2 and the K3; and IMO, the K3 feels cheaper. K2 feels much more substantial. I love the Fire's GUI, but the body feels like plastic in my hand. When the price drops, I am positive I will pick up one of them! But as it stands, I am more drawn to the NT

Last edited by eSheri; 11-26-2011 at 12:22 AM.
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote