View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #21
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevisHendrickson View Post
Sam,

Just so you'd know, Amazon owns Mobipocket which is one of the reasons MobiPocket books are DRM-encrypted. If you go to your deploy interface screen, you'll see that under retailers list, there is an option on your interface screen which allows you to select which retailers you want to sell your Mobipocket ebook, including Amazon. When you first deploy your book to Mobipocket, it automatically lists you with all the suggested retailers. This is why the Mobipocket version of your book shows up on Amazon. Just passing on a little information to you.

BTW, congratulations on your book sales. Your book is doing very well. Wish I knew your secret!
Thanks for the info Mr. Hedrickson. Ya, this MobiPocket connection to Amazon is pretty nice. It allows you to get the 20% discount again... at least for a while.

As for my secret, you already know it-- activity on forums like this one where readers want to find deals. That said, my sales fluctuate wildly from day to day and I don't know why half the time. Stacey Cochran, I'm sure you've seen him on the forums, is an indie author too and he way outsells me. We should both be hitting him up for secrets.
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote