Thread: Fonts
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 02:21 AM   #9
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
I don't get the hate for Comic Sans as well, they are perfectly readable, and 'have their own personality.'

I'm interested in knowing reader's font preferences. I used Calibri, I like the font but for some reason (or maybe my own imagination), I don't see it often in books, and the feedback that I got is that they are more on the smaller size.

I don't really like Times News Roman, maybe because it reminds me of school essays when I was still struggling with a computer bigger than a small mice town, and Arial is a bit too formal.

Any suggestions from readers about your font preference?
Thanks
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote