View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 10:58 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
If you have a TOC and then the first page of your text has a "TITLE" attribute, then you don't actually need a line to separate the TOC from the title (of your first chapter or whatever.)

As you know, anything that's a "title" will start a new page.

(I'm sure I'm over-generalizing here. At least, I THINK I'm mostly correct - hahahaha.)

I look forward to having a Bible --- I beleive Sony could sell a lot, but I'm no longer going to contribute suggestions to them. I'm only going to buy - that's all they care about anyway, in my opinion.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote