View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
FB Reader version & blank lines

In a previous thread I read that the PB 360 didn't contain the latest version of FB Reader. Someone posted an improved version of that reader for use on the PB 360. (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65865)

Where can I see what version of FB reader is on my PB (bought last week)? Because I notice that does seem to come shipped with the latest firmware. And the fbreader.app file on the device is dated 1-1-2010 -- so maybe it also contains a later version of FBreader?

I do notice that FBreader disregards blank lines in the text. I'm reading a commercial epub from which I've removed the DRM to be able to read it in FBReader (it doesn't look good in ADE on the PB). Within chapters, different sections are separated by blank lines. FBreader removes these blank lines, so the subdivisions disappear. Is this a feature/bug of FB reader, or related to a setting I can change?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote