View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 09:33 PM   #86
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanchezZz View Post
At least in Canada, the traveler is still at $469.00. But yeah, overprices as it is. I'd love to get one but is just way out of my range right now, I know there are other cheaper better typewriters in the market but I really love their design, to me is the apple of the typewriters

*Cries in AlphaSmart Neo sounds*
In the U.S. it's also still at the "cheap" price. ($449 US. Dollars.) At least that's what it claims, I haven't actually put one of these in the cart to confirm it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote