View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 04:18 PM   #85
SanchezZz
SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The Traveler will be $499 tomorrow.
The Smart Typewriter Gen 3 will be $649 tomorrow.
The Hemingwrite will be $999 tomorrow.

I own a Gen 2, purchased approx. 1 year ago. for (I think) $549 with $25 off = $524 + tax + shipping to Peru. Outrageous total, even then.

At least in Canada, the traveler is still at $469.00. But yeah, overprices as it is. I'd love to get one but is just way out of my range right now, I know there are other cheaper better typewriters in the market but I really love their design, to me is the apple of the typewriters

*Cries in AlphaSmart Neo sounds*
SanchezZz is offline   Reply With Quote