View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:02 PM   #6
CathyA
Zealot
CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CathyA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaxander609 View Post
Only thing which is bugging me - I m not entirely confident if I deleted something from root as I was working late that night & was kinda sleepy, when loading manga to kindle..

What are possibility kindle won't boot up due to missing files from root ? If its true I screwed up the battery ...
Is it jailbroken? If not, it should be fine. If the book files are somehow corrupted, you can do a factory reset and then reload them.

If it is jailbroken, then how could we possibly guess whether or not you deleted some key part of the OS?
CathyA is offline   Reply With Quote