View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:55 AM   #4
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
My Oasis 3 battery completely died on me for some reason last week. It would not switch to green, I had to look online for advice with a fully dead battery. I held the power button down for 40 sec with it on a wall charger, then it flashed to green, then orange again, but resumed charging after I did that. You have probably tried this, but just in case...
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote