View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 09:11 AM   #49
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It's the single band wifi that's a deal breaker for me.

I shall continue my quest in search of - The Phone
I'm pretty happy with my $50 (upgrade price) Tracfone Galaxy J7 Crown. 2GB RAM, 16GB internal, came with Android 8 then updated to 9. I have a 128GB mSD but I think it will use larger. Works fine with 5GHZ WiFi. Bluetooth connects to my car when I get in. The Kindle app also works beautifully, I can read comfortably on it when I get stuck with a long wait somewhere.

Also happy with $6 case with flat, textured back good for 1-hand typing though some will prefer a kick-stand.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote