View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 AM   #7
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Definitely sounds like the Sony is the best choice for you. I don't expect the Kindle to be released internationally this year (although Canada could be the exception).

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeseraph View Post
But I'm a writer and putting my writing up on the kindle store would ROCK.
Does owning a Kindle give authors special privileges on the Kindle Store? I wasn't aware of this, can someone elaborate?
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote