View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser5 View Post
As the title says, I am unable to read Kobo bought books with removed DRM through the Calibre library. When I try to, it gives me a warning saying that 'This book is locked by DRM'. I have properly removed the DRM, and the books work fine on non-Kobo/Adobe authorised eBook readers, including by just launching the Calibre reader directly and skipping over the library, so is there any way I can fix this?
It is against MR policy to give help with DRM removal. Go where you got that help.
(If Calibre thinks there is DRM, then it did not really go right)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote