View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #4
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Back in the eighties, a friend at work said he wanted to buy a PC for his kids to use to learn about computers. i said that was a good idea. "But, I'm going to wait until they're as good as they're going to get and as cheap as they're going to get." I said that meant his kids wouldn't have a PC till they bought one.

I'm using the Kindle Paperwhite. It meets my needs perfectly well, is affordable, and I like it. I got a Voyage which I hated so I gave it to a needy college student who wasn't a friend of mine. He loves it. I got the new Oasis2 and returned it two days later.

If there is a Kindle model that will do, right now, what you want to do, get it. There will always be a new model coming.

Oh, and I can guarantee a price drop simply by buying something. It's a part of corporate culture. "Pat, just bought a Paperwhite, put them on sale."
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote