View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
strangeseraph
Connoisseur
strangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enoughstrangeseraph will become famous soon enough

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
*Sigh* Sony Reader, or Wait for Canadian Kindle?

So there's the clincher. I like BOTH, from what I've seen of them. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Problem one: Kindle is not in Canada (yet?) though there's always rumours it will come eventually. I don't have a credit card so either way I'll have to use like, visa gift cards or something for purchasing books on the Amazon store. Anybody have positive experience with Visa gift cards?

Problem two: I could get a Sony so much sooner. I could get it here in town, we have a Sony store at the mall and I've seen Readers there. Soooo tempting. I like the red coloured version.

But everything I've read says that Kindle is a better reader. I dunno. I don't have an interest in the whispernet features.

But I'm a writer and putting my writing up on the kindle store would ROCK. What do you think? Should I wait in uncertainty for the Kindle, or get the Sony Reader? Or buy the Reader but get the Kindle if it comes out? I don't know.

strangeseraph is offline   Reply With Quote