View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #16
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
How cheap is cheap? I mostly read SF, fantasy, and YA, but I also read quite a lot romance. My favourites are Courtney Milan (mostly straight couples, both historical and contemporary), whose novels cost ~5 USD, and KJ Charles (gay couples, historical and historical fantasy, at 4-5 USD). As they are romances, they have happy endings, but some of them go quite grim first, so you really feel the protagonists have deserved their happily-ever-after.
hildea is online now   Reply With Quote