View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #852
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I know this plugin hasn't been updated in a while, but I have a request,

I have authors in my library that don't follow the "correct" initial formats (CD Reiss, SM Reine, DD Barant) I have updated the manage authors tag browser, but when I use QC it always hits on those authors. If I don't go through and manually exclude them, I end up with changes that I don't want.

Is there some way that QC can either exclude specific authors, or have a place where I can update the author sort like the manage tags browser does? Also, if there is a way to input the author sort in QC can it sync with the author sort browser?

Just an idea since I have the same problems with the same authors across all libraries.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote