View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #57
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I only use Sony Reader for PC, v2.2.00.11270, to download all my epubs, DRM + DRM free and library books. It is ADE authorised.

I've just checked and I can't find this version still available via a google search - others may be lucky and find it to share.

Each time I open it I am invited to upgrade to v4 - because that version links in with Kobo (who bought Sony eBooks). I choose not to upgrade.

I never have to open my ADE app and don't.

Is using Sony Reader for PC an alternative that others may be interested in?

Can Adobe track via Reader for PC?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote