View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #50
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
So there is something to what taustin wrote about the French Revolution. However, I'll agree with you to the point of saying that in modern affluent countries, there are a lot of authors who will continue to write despite little chance of being paid. They won't be writing the kind of heavily researched books I tend to like to read, but, if copyright dies, there will be no shortage of new eBooks.
Only professional quality ones. Something that's somewhat rare already.

I guess some people just don't value the dream of making a living doing something creative. In my experience, these are generally people who have no creative talent of their own whatsoever.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote