View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:21 PM   #7
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nook_nerd View Post
i updated my KA1 and 1st gen H20 last nite. Worked fine.

The H20 is still exibiting the upside down menu issue, but other than that, worked fine.
I am glad it works on the KA1. I hope we can sort things out for the H2O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
One suggestion, in Recommendations section you have this:

Quote:
Disable wifi on start up by selecting: "tools" > "ksm diverse.msh" > "auto enable wifi off.sh".

The name of script file is a bit confusing. It should disable auto wifi on boot, as I understand it, but sounds like it enables wifi, only off at the end gives its purpose.

Maybe if script would be renamed to something like: disable auto wifi.sh? Don't know what other think?
Thank you for the suggestion. I like to have those commands that I consider as closely related to each other standing close to each other in the (alphabetical) list. My understanding is that we have one function "auto enable wifi", and we can switch it "on" or "off".
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote