View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #135
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I got the email stating the rest of my books should show up next week. I found Peanut Press in 1999 and Fictionwise a year later. I will miss both of these sites as I read many books on my Palm OS devices from them. Now the public library takes care of the majority of my reading and its rare I buy a book and add it to my Calibre library, but maybe if the Humble Bundle thing keeps happening that will change. I went from buying 50 to 60 books a year to buying 2 or 3 thanks to Agency pricing.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote