Thread: My ideal reader
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrake View Post
Bob, have you ever used the annotation tools on the iRex reader? To be honest, the reviews I've seen of that one on this site have frightened me off.
No sorry. Your best bet is to spelunk through the iRex sections here. There are several owners of those devices among our membership.

You only other option is to wait. There will probably be several 9.7inch devices on the market by the holidays. There will be several 6inch devices out soon too that support hand writing, the Onyx Boox is the primary one that comes to mind, but I think one of the Astak promised models is to have this feature too. Then again, they are all 6inch devices so will probably not meet the PDF requierments as well either.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote