View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 12:57 AM   #24
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I read about the study shortly after the first post. And I am still of the same opinion as before. If the person reading the stories was not a fan of SF, then I suppose it's only natural he or she didn't pay as much attention to the story with SF elements. I would have yawned reading the story without those elements.
So why aren't people as bored when reading the narrative realism versions of the same boring stories?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote