View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:44 PM   #18
Abzeronow
Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Abzeronow can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Fire HE 8
I disagree with the findings of this. One of the books that I completely read this year was "Men Like Gods" by H.G. Wells. It might be 95 years old (published in 1923) but it was both a rich novel and a good science fiction novel [read the Dover Thrift version & got the ebook on sale. Was well worth the few dollars I paid]
Abzeronow is offline   Reply With Quote