View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@FJames: I believe that the original Kobo driver had the ability to SAVE the reading position to calibre, however, that was done by embedding the data within the metadata comment section. There was no support for restoring that to the Kobo, and what's more, I don't think David carried that feature forward to the new driver.
No, I didn't touch it. It should work exactly as before. But, a quick test, tells me there is a problem. It worked for most of the books, but had an error with one of the dates. I'll have a look and fix it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote