View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #10
wjBLqf-_9
Enthusiast
wjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None
AlexBell: glad to hear your library was always safe. I have experienced data loss (or corruption). Below are THIRTY-NINE words that have become the cornerstone of my personal + professional life. Heed my advice and you will have many more frequent nights of pleasant dreams............ here you go.....

<FREE-ADVICE>
backup, backup, backup, to a separate disk or ssd, not flash/usb/sdcard/etc, with raid 1 only (or no raid at all), and keep 14 days of backups on hand. Use the cloud if you are like okay with that philosophically.
</FREE-ADVICE>
wjBLqf-_9 is offline   Reply With Quote