View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Do you have one of the magnetic covers? I think if you close it when you're taking a break it should work okay. Per the user guide it sounds like there's an option to have it not display if it's really bugging you.

No, I don't have that problem with Kobo.
I have a couple of covers and the Amazon one is my fav - magnetic close, turns it on and off with the cover (that is very nice, really, especially on the Fire, where the button is a bit tricky to find).

the progress, though, seems to be a choice of three items - but it won't stay with the one I pick (unless I pick one of the ones tied to minutes, which is completely meaningless to me, especially on a paperwhite, which has no audio .. at least, I assume it is tied to the audiobook length for it's timing). You don't get pages anymore (although you can see them by opening the top menu, which also gets you the progress bar) and it wont' stay with the location - which is what I prefer to see.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote