View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 06:27 AM   #5
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
Thank you Lucien to bring this point. There are people would like just to open the reader and start to enjoy it efficiently, hacks of course are greatly welcome, but companies maybe should do something more when they launch in production a product
This has nothing to do with the product itself (my Energy Pro+ had Google Play working perfectly fine out of the box) but probably something to do with the WiFi connection used. In the past I have had this pb with my old router on my T68.

Lucien, try using another WiFi point and report whether it is working or not.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote