View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #7
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Is there a Regex crack who could help?
I have some ebooks where, in the current of the text, appear page numbers (probably referring to the original printed version), sometimes even with hyperlink referring to the original TOC. I would like to delete them, but have no clue on regex matters. In one particular book, the numbers appear in squared brackets, such as [Pg 4]. Those numbers have up to three digits. The tags are like this: <span class="pagenum"><a class="pcalibre pcalibre1" id="Page_4">[Pg 4]</a></span>. Is there a way of removing them by one single regex command in Sigil or Calibre?

Thanks in advance! And please, remember, I'm completely ignorant in this field.

Hope someone reads this, the thread beeing quite old.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote