View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 05:37 AM   #212
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by becsta View Post
I am in Australia and have ordered a Nook Color. I use Comgateway they are in Oregon.

According to UPS my nook arrived in Oregon at 1.47pm on 26 Nov but doesn't seem to have been delivered to comgateway yet. I paid the extra in postage for the faster service which seems to be a waste of money as it says it is a 3 day service but was picked up on 23 Nov with a delivery date of 30 Nov, to me that is 7 days I know that the Thanksgiving holiday was in there as well.
They deliver in 3 workdays. So it is only 4 days instead of 3 days.
A lot depends on the location of the B&N warehouse from where the Nook was shipped. My Nook was delivered to my Borderlinx address in one day (Shipped November 17. delivered November 18, delivered in the Netherlands November 22).
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote