View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 03:35 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I use CharisSIL Modified Larger on all my Kindles. Sometimes DejaVu Serif Eink and LexiaDama also. I haven't used the default fonts since the custom fonts option was released.

CharisSIL and DejaVu both are from MobileRead, but I don't remember where exactly. As to LexiaDama, unfortunately I can't recall where I got it. Possibly by Google search after someone mentioned it.
CharisSIL Modified Larger... http://www.mediafire.com/download/br...fiedLarger.rar
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote