View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:56 AM   #42
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Today's Big Deal on Amazon.co.uk is 19 of Ellis Peters "Brother Cadfael" books, all at 99p

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_ac...d_i=5400977031

There may in fact be 20 or 21 A Rare Benedictine: The Advent Of Brother Cadfael (The Cadfael Chronicles) is unnumbered.
There are 21. (I gave "A Rare Bendictine" number 0 in my calibre database. )

I highly recommend this series. If I didn't already have them all, this would have broken my resolve to limit my ebook buying this year!
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote