View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #7
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
BTW on purchases from B&N using a B&N credit card, one gets a 5% rebate for each purchase. Wonder if this will apply to the reader and the ebooks. Has anyone who preordered used a B&N card?
Good question. I was going to preorder and use my B&N Mastercard but decided not to for several reasons, including that my B&N membership discount wouldn't apply to the Nook. My understanding is that the discounts will apply to the ebooks, but I need to get that clarified as well.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote