View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 03:30 PM   #42
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released v1.8.0!

A fairly juicy release, since it introduces OpenType/TrueType rendering, thanks to @sherman's work!

It also properly detects the new Forma .
And as mentioned earlier, it now properly detects Kobo devices even when onboard is unavailable.

It also makes an attempt at handling the native boot rotation properly... This is a bit tricky, and means I *may* have broken 16bpp rotation handling on a few devices (mainly, the H2OČr1, possibly r2 too).
If you're still running an old FW that runs in a 16bpp modeset, and stuff is badly rotated after this update, give me a shout .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote