View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 11:06 PM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
And I''m still waiting to see if the long ago promised third volume actually completes the series before before beginning the second volume.
I have a feeling either they break the third novel into 2 books or the third will be twice the size of the 2nd incidentally was almost twice the size of the first. I don't think he will be able tie up everything in the third book that easily or he just makes this series the start of a new series in the current timeline and treat it as if it was just a 3 book intro to the world.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote