View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Interesting article!

>>Nevertheless, the publisher did impose restrictions: in the initial phase, as noted above, ebooks will not be made available to the libraries until six months after initial publication and availability will be for one year, with renewable terms.<<

Instead a number of checkouts limit (like HarperCollins), they can offer a 1 year limit on the license. What if you have the book on hold and there is a long waitlist and the license runs out??

I belong to Brooklyn Public Library and I use their Overdrive lending system all the time. I will try the 3M one when it goes online.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote