View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoleaf View Post
I need to find some online sources for LIT files to see what's available. The little research I did showed that MOBI & PDFs were most common, at least for the 15 or so books I checked. For a reader, I've been leaning towards the Kindle due to ease of use & generally better book prices, but I think anything else that does MOBI well would be a likely candidate.
You can find free sample books in most formats at http://www.fictionwise.com/ Just click the free eBooks link, and then choose the format you're looking for in the drop down menu.

They have at least one of secure Mobipocket and Microsoft Reader and lots of Secure eReader at the moment (the Harlequin romances).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote