View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I usually agree with fjt, but not this time.

Since getting my jetBook Lite for Christmas, I have read 19 books plus many short stories and a few novellas, and not spent a penny for any of them. In that time, I have not spent a penny on a single book, but I did subscribe to the paper version of Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine.

So my reading has increased a great deal, while my spending has dropped to nearly zero.

By the way, I calculate that my jetBook Lite paid for itself in three months.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote