View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 04:40 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
There are no Kobo Forma specific plugins. The KoboTouch driver comes with calibre and there is the KoboTouchExtended driver which allows on the fly conversion to kepub which can be added. Otherwise, the KoboUtilities plugin is pretty much the only other plugin that I consider a necessity.

That said, the other plugins I use are
  1. Kobo Books which downloads metadata and covers from Kobo.
  2. KindleUnpack for extracting epubs from azw3.
  3. ModifyEpub which I find a bit better for my uses than calibre's built-in Polish.
  4. Find Duplicates. Once you get over a couple of thousand books...
  5. Obok for removing DRM from books downloaded from Kobo using their desktop application.
  6. DeDRM for obvious reasons.
  7. QualityCheck and JobSpy which are swiss army knife plugins. I use a few of their tools on occasion.
Also add in...
  • Kobo Utilties
  • Reading List
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote