View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 05:05 PM   #23
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I hard a hard time deciding as always. I say that every month! I like the fun way this category was interpreted even more than I expected.

I have read Scoop and enjoyed the satirical comedy of it. Well, more specifically, I listened to it and wouldn’t mind reading it again in book format. Like sun surfer, the only book I have read by Nevil Shute is A Town Called Alice although I own On The Beach and will get to it someday. I remember seeing the movie 2001 but don’t think I have read anything by Clarke before.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote