View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:07 AM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0 View Post
No I always have the WiFi disabled and also the scheduled sync is not enabled. Now, after 48 hours of standby with just around 30 minutes of reading, I have 61% left.
Did you notice how much power was used while reading?
Quote:
Thanks, done. I have enabled the battery and powermanager logging and I have pushed on the save logs button...but I did not manage to find the log files (I have also tried connecting the e-reader to my laptop)
The log files are in the .kobo directory. They will automatically be written when you connect to the PC. Or press the save button. If you wake the device and see that the battery has dropped a lot, save the log then. Or if you notice a significant drop at other times. That should capture the power usage.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote