View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #458
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Something travel-themed or adventurous would also be fun since we are not traveling these days.
Great idea! I was trying to think of possible titles to go along with that. All I've got so far are:

-'X Marks the Spot' which could work really well since that could refer to both the x of a destination to travel to or a treasure or whatever to be found; however we recently had a topic called 'X' which, although very different topics, it might be odd to have two topics both starting with an X alone in such a short time. I'd be fine with that but I'd understand if others preferred a less similar title.

-'Leaving on a Jet Plane' for a more travel-focused topic with a song lyric title

ETA - Another idea is the ultra simplistic but apt 'Travel & Adventure' or the reverse 'Adventure & Travel'

ETA Again - Another is 'Do not follow where the path may lead', which is a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. This one would lend more to 'off the beaten path' travel, adventure and discovery.

Last edited by sun surfer; 04-29-2020 at 01:33 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote