Thread: Literary X February 2020
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 04:36 PM   #32
AnotherCat
Me
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
...I am surprised neither of you AnotherCat or Bookworm_Girl have seen the film. I saw it so long ago though, when I was a child. So I'm sure a lot of it went well over my head at the time. But I remember the gist of the story, and certain random scenes, including a major later one I won't spoil...
Much

I was browsing through our movie collection this morning and what did I come across? A Dr Zhivago movie DVD.

So I have watched the movie, sometime or another, but it would have been years ago and I just cannot remember doing so or even anything about it. Quite likely too, I will have in the intervening years seen it on the shelf and then maybe have been put off by the 3+ hour run time.

So, next task is to set aside 3+ hours for wife and I to watch it (again ) .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote