View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 02:08 AM   #15
SusanReads
Addict
SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kobo Libra 2
I don't have my books in Calibre. I only use Calibre per book, mostly to convert (or make a pretty cover for fanfic books). And then I delete the book from Calibre.

But I have all my books in separate folders on my computer and on my Kobo/Kindle. I have a To Read folder, and then folders pers genre (YA, fanfic, horror, like those). How else would I be able to see which books I haven't read on my e-reader? Now I just open my To Read Library.

I guess this isn't a good use of Calibre, but I'm not really feeling like I'm missing anything right now.
SusanReads is offline   Reply With Quote