View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #13
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
The store is relevant to plenty of people. If I had access to every bookstore but the Amazon bookstore, I'd never have an eReader because the other bookstores fail so thoroughly at having content I want at competitive prices.
I don't see any competitive prices with many of their "Kindle-Only" books. How competitive can their books be if, for example, I cannot purchase Stephen Lawhead's King Raven books except only on the Kindle.

If they would do away with their foolish exclusivity and allow non-Kindle readers to purchase the books in a format of their choice, they woulod get more business.

As such, they are doing more to halt and stagnate the ebook market than that are of increasing it.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote