View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Question Note / Scribble app for M96

I'm looking for a scribble / note taking app for M96, the reader doesn't seem to have come with any stock app.

Jmirko listed a good list of requirements the app should fulfill:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmirko
1. Insert page (between existing pages)
2. Delete (remove) page
3. Rename scribble file
4. Sort scribble files, specifically by file name descending
5. Search scribble files by a text string in the file name
6. Return to the list of search hits after opening and closing a scribble file that was found with search function.
7. Export/convert scribble files to pdf
My first, pretty much random find was Scribble Pad. It's ok but a little bit too basic. It allows you to create multi-page notes. You can append a page (but not insert in between pages), you can erase a page but not delete, notes have no names instead you choose from a list of thumbnails, no sorting, no search, no export/conversion from within the app.

Some of the apps, like Evernote or FreeNote, seem to aim at doing everything and then some. One program's description said "Too many incredible functions inside." I totally agreed, far too many

Asus SuperNote seemed promising but it would not appear in the search results of the M96's Google Play store.

Currently my personal favourite is Papyrus. Clean UI and does a reasonable job, with some features from the requirements list "planned" for future releases.

Has anyone got any other recommendations?
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote