View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
saiyuki
Enthusiast
saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: binatone ReadMe, Kobo Touch, Scroll Extreme 2
I had one of these as my first reader (my wife kindly gave it away to my daughter because she bought me a Kobo ). As it included an MP3 player it was ideal for not only reading e-books, but also listening to Audio books.

The lack of Font choice was problematic for me as i like skinny text. The Classic built-in Fonts are somewhat thicker, giving the impression of bold text only.

When reading outside in the sunshine, the screen heats up and the text always faded, but would come back sharp again after the screen cooled down. Whether this was a problem with my reader or the reader in general, i don't know.

Apart from that, if the Fonts were thinner i would not hesitate to get another one.

Regards Saiyuki

Last edited by saiyuki; 03-27-2012 at 12:44 PM.
saiyuki is offline   Reply With Quote