View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #43
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post

However, Kindles are still not available from amazon.ca, the Canadian amazon affiliate. Any Kindles ordered from amazon are sold by amazon.com and shipped internationally. A small distinction, but it can be important under certain circumstances.

As for the book selection: research on the web suggests that not all Kindle books are available in Canada. However due to the massive amount of ebooks out there it's difficult to confirm or deny this. Certainly books from the main "Big Six" publishers are available.
Okay, I think I've got it and had it mostly correct. I guess that means my books weren't available at amazon.ca, but now are. And now that .ca is more up to speed? I wonder if that will affect the Kindle availability. I thought that Canadians were always able to buy my books once the initial Kindle was available (way back whenish) because of the way the world rights were set, but now I'm guessing they probably weren't. I noticed the new "amazon.ca" setting in my dashboard which was my first clue that the books hadn't been available previously in .ca.

Thanks.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote