View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:30 PM   #25
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
...they’re still wider than they should be considering the Formas bezel houses the majority of the guts of the ereader
To each their own, I guess. I like how small my Aura and Clara are. I do appreciate a compact reader.

But I've noticed I hold them differently than I do my Glowlight 3 or Glowlight Plus (which also has wider bezels than my Kobos). If I held the Kobos the same way, I'd inadvertently turn pages as my thumb is too big for the Kobo bezels.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote