Thread: KOA2 KOA2 jail break
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 07:53 AM   #70
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
You are very astute in your commentary (also not helpful). For the record in one of the PM's from knc1 to me regarding the jailbreak I was told after jb'ing it would be okay to update to the current firmware as long as the survival code was installed.
The "Jail break" you are asking about is the device jail break, our signature certificate.

It is only used to install our signed packages with names in the form of:
update_*.bin
So you could test if the JB survived by installing one of our packages.

Oh, but wait, you are asking about a KOA2 -
There are no packages for a KOA2 to try installing.

So trust me, if you followed all of the directions you where given, it survived.
And if it didn't there is nothing you can do about it now that you are running 5.9.2
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote