View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
the site i am writing this for only posts accurate reviews, so of course i'll be mentioning these issues - they're the sort of things potential buyers will want to know about. the sad part is that anyone who really wants to steal the content can still whip out a good quality DSL and photograph the comics off a good quality LCD monitor - the only people this kind of restrictions will inconvenience is their legitimate readers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
400mb each! What are they, 300dpi uncompressed jpgs? Uncompressed tifs?

I hope your review will mention the technical hassles involved.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote